DFOX LLC/Jani King Commercial Cleaning Services is needing a professional individual with a strong work ethic, be highly dependable and able to stick to their assigned work schedule. They will be responsible as a part of a select team to perform the daily CONSTRUCTION cleaning and sanitation of facilities and equipment according to the client’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Perform proper cleaning methods such as wiping techniques of equipment, sweeping of walls, ceilings and floors.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of all cleaning equipment.
- Responsible for all equipment at the end of the day.
- Responsible for the preparation of cleaning/sanitation solutions and cleaning materials to specifications.
- Identifies and communicates any material or procedural discrepancies.
- Adheres to all regulatory and compliance requirements defined in Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Follow all Safety Procedures.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to work in a construction environment (Outside or Inside).
- Must be able to work standing, bending and reaching overhead and walking for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work around various cleaning chemicals that produce non-hazardous odors.
- Must be able to wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) covering almost all parts of the body and face.
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift, push, pull 40 lbs. routinely, often/occasionally.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3 years of steady work experience with an excellent attendance record.
- Reliable mode of transportation.
- No Experience is necessary, we are willing to train the right individual, but they must be detail orientated and possess the willingness to learn new concepts and demonstrate the ability to perform highly detailed work.
- Open availability: Overtime work and schedule adjustments may be needed when necessary due to customer demands.
- Holiday work may also be required based on the manufacturing schedule.
- Personal Protective Equipment, (PPE) will also be required to ensure our team members safety and protect the technician from slipping on wet surfaces, cleaning chemical splashes, inhalation and exposure.
- Driver's License.
- Forklift certification a plus.
- Osha 10 Construction Course Certificate a plus.
Compensation: $10.00 /hour.